Oliva Elite Kullenschliff Carving Knife 8 Inch (20.3cm)
- E6688 8K
E6688 8K Oliva Elite 8 Inch Kullenschliff Carving Knife
Handcrafted by 4th generation knife artisans in the historical cutlery city of Solingen, Germany the Messermeister Oliva Elite 8 Inch Kullenschliff Carving Knife has a narrow spear-point, fine-edge blade that is used for small to medium carving chores. It separates meat from the bone and slices it into thin portions. The hollow oval shape of the kullens on either side of the blade reduce adhesion during the process of cutting and separating. Pair this with the Oliva Elite Carving Fork.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58
- The 3 step, 15 degree Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany
- ‘The Knife for Life’ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil