Four Seasons Wide Blade Chef's Knife 12 Inch (30.5cm)
- 5027 12
5027 12 Four Seasons 12 Inch Wide Blade Chef's Knife
The Messermeister Four Seasons 12 Inch Chef’s Knife is the workhorse in every kitchen. You'll gravitate towards this knife and find yourself using it for 90% of all your cutting tasks. It has a commercial grade oversized, molded hygienic handle. The stamped blade has been ground down to a thin profile to create a razor sharp edge. You can chop, slice, dice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.