Four Seasons Semi-Flexible Curved Boning Knife 6 Inch (15.2cm)
- 5043 6
5043 6 Four Seasons 6 Inch Semi-Flexible Curved Boning Knife
The Messermeister Four Seasons 6 Inch Semi-Flexible Curved Boning Knife has a stamped, semi-flexible & narrow blade with an upward curve. Preferred by culinary professionals, this commercial quality knife is used to trim cuts of meat, separate meat or fish from the bone or separate flesh from the curved skin of a melon.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.