Adventure Chef Folding Chef's Knife 6 Inch with Maple Handle
- ACM 866
ACM 866 Adventure Chef 6 Inch Folding Chef's Knife with Maple Handle
The 6-inch German steel blade on our Chef's knife is ground to a razor sharp 15-degree edge. The chef's knife also integrates our liner lock system to keep the blade safely in place while in use. The blade is made from German 1.4116 steel so that you can easily re-sharpen your knife and use it for a lifetime.
Classic stainless blade with a carbonized maple handle.
- Liner lock system
- 15° Cutting edge
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- Blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.